A panini with broccoli in it. A belly with panini in it.
Shredded Quorn & Broccoli Panini
- 4 Slices Multigrain Bread
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Quorn Cutlet, braised in a small amount of stock then chopped
- 1 Cup Frozen Broccoli Florets, thawed in microwave
- 1 Tablespoon Veganaise, feel free to use regular mayo or cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan
- 2 Ounces Grated Asadero Cheese
- Pulse the quorn, broccoli, veganaise, parmesan, and any seasonings (I used garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne) in a food processor until coarse, but not pasty.
- Butter each slice of bread. Assemble sandwiches by putting half of the broccoli mixture and half of the asadero on each one.
- Grill on both sides or put in a panini press.
- Cut some calories by using one slice of bread and doing a grilled open faced sandwich. Lightly broil the cheese until nice and bubbly.
Gouda Monster http://www.goudamonster.com/